- Speed: Variable, 30 - 350 feet/minute
- Form Size:
2.375” - 16” W x 2.75” - 17” L (slitting)
2.375” - 14.5” W x 2.75” - 17” L (non-slitting)
- Power: 115 volts AC 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 352 lbs.
- Dimensions: 58” L x 41” W x 56” H (with cabinet)
- Safety Certifications: UL
- Burst 15-350 fpm
- Tractor feed, slitters
- 17" form capability
- Output conveyor
- FD 666: Tractor feed, slitters, cabinet, safety interlocks, conveyor (17” maximum form length)
- Center slitter
- Cylinder for 2-up printing
- Extra-wide margin trimmers
- Photo-cell counter (6-digit)
- Power drop stacker
- Static eliminator
The FD 666 Medium-Volume Burster processes bursting jobs at speeds of 15-350 feet per minute, with 17" form capability. Standard features include slitters, tractor feed, safety interlocks, cabinet and a conveyor unit. A power drop-stacker can be added to enhance productivity, in addition to a center slitter, cylinder for 2-up printing, extra-wide margin trimmers, and a 6-digit photo-cell counter.
The FD 666 is capable of operating 5 hours a day, 5 days a week, offering industrial quality at an economical price. Virtually all of the standard features offered in the higher end models are available as options to meet any need or application.