- Evaluated by NSA: Meets the requirements of NSA/CSS specifi cation 02-01 for Level 6 High Security cross-cut paper shredders
- Auto Start/Auto Stop: Optical sensor detects paper and starts operation automatically
- Door Safety Sensor: Motor stops automatically if cabinet door is opened
- Auto Reverse: In case of paper jam, built-in controls switch motor into reverse to clear jam
- Heat-treated steel cutters are specially ground for longevity and require minimal oil
- High Quality Geared Motor: Powerful, efficient AC geared-motor with heavy duty steel gears for high performance and minimal noise
- Extra-wide 16" Feed Opening
- All-Metal Cabinet with casters
- Auto Sensor: When the waste bin is full, the motor stops automatically
- Lifetime Guaranteed Heavy-Duty Waste Bin
- Auto Cleaning: If shred capacity is decreased, press reverse button for 5 seconds and motor will run in reverse for 1 minute
- Oil Indicator: After every 4 hours of use, the control panel LED flashes to suggest oiling cutting blades for optimal performance
- Self-Diagnosis System: Records operation time, number of auto-reverse sequences, volume of paper shredded, and can display information for service technicians
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Safety Circuit Breaker ensures safe operation
- Optical Sensor Sensitivity Recovery: Can be reset by pressing the stop button for 7 seconds
- Manual Function: Can be used when shredding small sized paper or films which can't be detected by the sensor
- Optional EvenFlowTM Semi-Automatic Oiling System: Easy-to-use pump and copper nozzles keep the heat-treated steel blades in peak condition
Contact Armadillo Industrial (888) 373-9990 for a custom quote.
- Cutting Style: Cross Cut
- Security Level: P-7 (Old Level 6)
- Shred Size: 1/32" x 3/16" (Level 6)
- Sheet Capacity: 4 to 5
- Speed: 39 fpm
- Feed Opening: 16"
- Dimensions: 24" W x 20" D x 36.25" H
- Bin Capacity: 26 gal.
- Weight: 242 lbs.
- Power Supply: 110V, 50/60 Hz
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty on cutting heads.
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty on all other parts.